There are presently no open calls for submissions.
E-mail submissions accepted to firstname.lastname@example.org until 11:59 pm E.S.T. on 1/15/2019 (our Submittable has reached its monthly limit for submissions!)
Hello from Outlook Springs!
Send us your weird, wobbly wordwork: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. See genres for specific submission guidelines, but here's a quick rundown:
- Please only one submission at a time.
- Please submit only twice per Reading Period.
- Of course simultaneous submissions are OK. They should always be OK.
- Payment is $10 per poem, $10 per flash piece (under 1,000 words), $25 for short fiction and essays (over 1,000 words). Payment via PayPal or Venmo.
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman is good, but hey, you do you!
- Please don't hide any curses or hexes in your semi-colons (ahem, Dave)
- See our site for some examples of what we publish (www.outlooksprings.com)
- No counterfeit exclamation points or hyphens
Questions? Email email@example.com
Thanks for submitting. Thanks for reading. Thanks for everything!