There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Important Note! We reached our maximum amount of submissions for August (only eight days in!) so please feel free to email your submissions to email@example.com until August 15th. (Submissions received after 8/15 will not be read.) Thank you!
Hello from Outlook Springs!
Send us your weird, wobbly wordwork: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. See genres for specific submission guidelines, but here's a quick rundown:
- Please only one submission at a time.
- Please submit only twice a Reading Period.
- Of course simultaneous submissions are OK. They should always be OK.
- Payment is $10 for poems, $25 for prose. (Via PayPal)
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman is good, but hey, you do you!
- Please don't hide any curses or hexes in your semi-colons (ahem, Dave)
- See our site for some examples of what we publish (www.outlooksprings.com)
- No counterfeit exclamation points or hyphens
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for submitting. Thanks for reading. Thanks for everything!