There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Hello from Outlook Springs!
We are currently closed to submissions! When we are open for submissions, if we hit our Submittable limit, submissions will close until the first of the next month.
Send us your weird, wobbly wordwork: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. See genres for specific submission guidelines, but here's a quick rundown:
- Please only one submission at a time.
- Please submit only once per Reading Period.
- Of course simultaneous submissions are OK. They should always be OK.
- Payment is $10 per poem, $10 per flash piece (under 1,000 words), $25 for short fiction and essays (over 1,000 words). Payment via PayPal or Venmo.
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman is good, but hey, you do you!
- Please don't hide any curses or hexes in your semi-colons (ahem, Dave)
- See our site for some examples of what we publish (www.outlooksprings.com)
- No counterfeit exclamation points or hyphens
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for submitting. Thanks for reading. Thanks for everything!